Friday, June 28, 2013

Where have I been?

Well, let's see ... It's been busy.

1. I created a logo for a friend, Nick Kane, the LA Clown.... He performs on a very large wheel.




















2. I finished my free eBook, "A Simple Depression Toolkit" ... Click to download the file.

A Simple Depression Toolkit


3. There are more projects on my mind than I can keep track of, but I have every intention of setting up a sales page for my art prints soon. Hopefully within a month. (But no promises.)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Maureen. The form of the place invites abstract photography. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks! It was an amazing experience, I'm glad to share.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...